Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Intermediate Network Analyst
||This is a three month contract with a chance of renewal.
||Reporting to the Team Lead, Network and Telecom Services, this Calgary based position will provide technical support for Alliance’s Network and Telecommunications infrastructure. Working closely with the Networking team as well as other IS support teams the position will perform a variety of networking related tasks including daily operational activities (monitoring, moves, adds, changes) , troubleshooting connectivity and performance issues, create and maintain support documentation, device and/or service configuration and implementation for projects. Working closely with 3rd party service providers as well as internal business partners will also be required.
||- LAN switching and routing using Cisco IOS based products and Cisco Nexus products
- VoIP utilizing Cisco Call Manager and associated products.
- WAN technologies including MPLS, PPP, VSAT
- TCP/IP and related protocols (DHCP, DNS, SNMP, etc)
- 802.11 wireless technologies,
- Layer 1 access technologies such as CAT6, MM and SM Fiber, BIX,
- H.323 based video conferencing using Polycom products
- Firewall architectures, experience with Juniper Netscreen products an asset
- Experience with Barracuda HTTP / SMTP filtering products an asset