Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Data Analyst - Human Resources Information System (HRIS) project
||This client needs a qualified Data Analyst for their HRIS project to provide analysis on existing HR applications and integrations. You will be working closely with the Solution Architect, Manager Software Operations and Project Manager. This will initially start as a 6 month project with the possibility of an extension. The role may be performed in either Vancouver or Kamloops with some travel required.
||• Understand and document the HR information lifecycle and data across the disparate applications that will be replaced by the new HRIS;
• Conduct an initial data quality assessment of the HR data to support the determination if any data remediation is required;
• Determine the most effective approach to migrate the relevant information from these repositories that will be decommissioned;
• Potentially support data cleansing activities (if required);
• Collaborate with the Project Manager to provide daily/weekly updates to ensure that project decisions, issues and communication is reported in a timely fashion;
• Escalate issues with the delivery from any of the Information Technology (IT) groups to the line manager;
• Escalate unresolved IT project issues to the Project Manager.
Deliverables (to be confirmed with Data Architect and Data Analyst):
• HR Data Inventory across selected applications, including, but not limited to, HireDesk, OC Tanner, Telus ePerformance, ServiceNow, Strategia, Sequel, SAP HR module;
• Data Quality Assessment;
• Data mapping to the new HRIS solution; and
• Data Migration Plan.