|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||IT Business Analyst – Service Delivery
||A major Oil and Gas client is seeking an experienced professional to support the IT Service Delivery team. As part of the Global IT Service Delivery team, the successful candidate will be responsible to gather, analyze, store and share knowledge and information within the Service Delivery team ensuring that the right information is delivered to the appropriate place or person at the right time to enable informed decisions. This role will work with people in all roles across all stages of the service lifecycle to build consistent and comprehensive Knowledge Management processes.
||Detailed Role Description:
• Create, edit and maintain various forms of documentation that support services supplied by the IT organization which includes end user quick reference guides, frequency asked questions, trouble-shooting guides, documentation for support personnel, decision trees,
• Procedures (e.g. escalation), how to guides, etc.
• Development of all knowledge content required in various tools and technologies to support various roles
• Ensuring knowledge management best practices and standards are integrated into
• Service Delivery / ITIL processes
• Development of content for IT function for both global and regional portal
• Create, edit and maintain various learning videos for business end users, or for various
• IT technical personnel on a variety of subjects
• Support development of content for training plans for various roles in the IT organization
• Work with resources in Design and Transition phases of ITIL to identify new documentation requirements and any impacts to existing documentation
• Gather, analyze and document service delivery and technical operations processes and technical support documentation – this was out now in?
• Implement continuous improvement process to ensure documentations remains relevant
• and current.
• Document, revise, and maintain procedures and work flows resulting from new process- related project output and process revisions
• Organize, coordinate and communicate the implementation of the new or revised processes and procedures
• Proactively identify potential issues and considerations that need to be addressed
• Participate in developing and documenting use cases, e.g., a "day-in-the-life of" scenarios
• Develop test cases for functionality within tools and application in scope or
• responsibilities and participate in testing as required
Competency and Behavioral Skills:
• Commitment to Service Delivery and both professional and client service excellence
• Practical experience working with Knowledge Management practices
• Knowledge and experience with business analyst best practices including demonstrated practical experience in applying them.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact
professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Build, influence and maintain effective collaborative relationships with people of different levels of the organization, both in technical and non-technical capacity
• Experience with service and project delivery methodologies, client communications,
facilitation of decision making, documentation and managing expectations.
• Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Always approaches things from the customer's perspective seeing potential problems and finding and driving solutions.
• Highly self-motivated
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Flexible approach to work and able to perform under pressure
• Excellent analytical and trend analysis skills
• Organization, accuracy and attention to detail required
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and be results-oriented
• Familiarity with ITIL and IT service management (ITSM) principles
• 5+ years working within service management function, with a strong focus on service delivery
• ITIL V3 Foundations strongly recommended
• Experience with ServiceNow and SharePoint an asset
• Experience with Captivate or similar tool an asset
• Excellent technical writing skills and strong technical editing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• In-depth knowledge of standard office tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and MS Project
• Committed to the success of the team deliverables. Willing and able to "roll up sleeves"
• Self-starter; able to able to perform with broad guidelines on delivery
• Good communicator, with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Able to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines