Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Broadband Analyst (Level 2/Stream B)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Our client is looking for a 6 month contract Broadband Analyst
Hours of work are static night shifts 9pm – 7 am starting Sunday night/Monday morning to Wednesday night/Thursday morning. This position has a 40 hour work week.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
• Monitor and maintain the Broadband network to identify customer and infrastructure-impacting issues
• Perform troubleshooting and data gathering to identify issues, resolve them in a timely fashion and/or ensure proper escalation to the next level of support
• Analyze and interpret threat situations and implement solutions to mitigate risk to services
• Follow up with Vendors and Field Technicians, as required, in order to resolve network events and issues that are identified
• Capture technical and relevant fault information in our ticketing application and other reporting systems for analysis and recommendation
• Create and maintain procedures and any technical documentation in order to ensure accuracy
• Providing reports on status, fault management and utilization of the network
• Position requires a 24/7 shift coverage based on operational requirements
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Degree/diploma in a network, computer science and/or data communications field
• Minimum 5 years complimenting experience in Layer 2 & 3 network engineering and/or operations
• Working knowledge of ALU and Cisco switching and routing technologies in regards to design, implementation and operations
• Demonstrated knowledge of switching, routing, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Gigabit Ethernet.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Optical technologies SONET, DWDM
• Demonstrated knowledge of Firewalls, security, load balancing
• Excellent analytical problem solving, technical writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Dedicated to exceptional customer service and satisfaction to our internal and external customers
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée