Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||IdM Senior Developer
||Our client requires a senior developer to help implement the IdM - All Employee Access infrastructure project from March 2013 to July 2013, with potential extension of 3 months for the post deployment tasks.
||• Establish a RedHAT DS LDAP directory service with automated provisoning/de-provisioning and synchronization set up with IdM System.
• Implement a certificate based 2-factor authentication mechanism to enable all employees to access internally hosted web based resources through the internet.
• Build an automated user certificate life-cycle management system.
• Build a user friendly authentication system, for enabling all employee access to web applications.
• Bring in a federated authentication service, leveraging the Active directory, RedHAT DS LDAP accounts and certificates to externalize authentication from the individual applications.
• To ease the development effort and lower the overall cost by externalizing authentication component for web applications chosen to be made accessible over the internet.
||Proven Experience With:
• ASP.NET, C#, XML (5 yrs)
• SQL Server , MS IIS (3 yrs)
• Active Directory, LDAP, PowerShell (2 yrs)
• MS Certificate Services, ADFS 2 (1 yr)
• Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or equivalent endeavours.
• Strong knowledge and experience on Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), SQL Server, Windows 2008 Server.
• Knowledge and experience with the following: Identity management, 2-factor authentication, Microsoft PKI Infrastructure, Certificate life cycle management, FIM based workflow management, testing tools like HP load runner.