Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Deskside Support II (Infrastructure Support Analyst)
||1.Critical application and Service restorations.
2.Recommending long term resolutions to clients as required.
3.Provide first level and second level customer support.
4.Work with application analysts, external supplier and vendor support.
5.Responsible for answering to infrastructure (network, server, service) outages that can affect users.
6.Submitting and adhering to the client’s Change Management processes to ensure a controlled environment (with pre-defined outage windows and ensuring backup, testing and implementation plans are presented to a large group).
||• Certifications or proven experience as a Microsoft Desktop Certified Technician and/or Microsoft Certified System Engineer
• A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Cisco Certified Network Engineer certification considered an asset
• CompTIA A+ and Network + certification considered an asset
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration and support
• Experience with Microsoft Domain Administration including DNS & DHCP
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with server virtualization
• Network Monitoring and Management
• Storage management
• Backup and restorations (tape and disk)
• Server Management including builds, patching and anti-virus
• Possesses a proven track record for service delivery
• Demonstrates initiative, pursues continued process improvement
• Strong team player with a customer service oriented attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and time-management skills
• Good problem solving skills