Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲ Senior QA Team Lead
||Our client is looking for 2 - QA Team leads for a 6 month contract, with a strong chance of renewal.
This position is part of the CORE Program Testing Team. The successful candidate must possess exceptional strategic and tactical capabilities with a proven track record of delivering results on large scale system implementation, system replacement and data migration projects. As a Test Lead, you will be accountable for providing leadership and direction and working closely with the other Test Leads and Managers within the CORE Program.
||• Provide leadership and direction of testing activities to a team of testers;
• Lead the creation and implementation of the test strategy including gaining alignment from stakeholders;
• Provide hands-on support to your team; resolve technical and non technical issues, manage risk, ensure high quality of work and the successful delivery of all software iterations and releases;
• Provide training and coaching of team members as required;
• Ensure adherence to testing practices and processes;
• Report progress of testing and including a representation of the software quality to leadership teams, project managers, and stakeholders as required;
• Improve efficiency and velocity of testing activities on the program(s);
• Accountable for Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance of testing practices;
• Assist in Software Testing recruitment and retention efforts for your team;
• Other duties as required.
||• Minimum 5 years experience in a software development environment including 3+ years experience in Software Testing;
• Minimum 2 years experience in a test leadership role;
• Hands-on knowledge of Software Testing methodologies and practices;
• Proven detail-oriented personality along with analytical and problem solving abilities;
• Familiarity with testing tools and utilities;
• Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills is a must;
• Proven experience in leading a high performance software test team, interfacing with external testing groups, preparing and executing successful testing strategies and test project leadership;
• Proven leadership, relationship building, influencing skills and ability to deliver results.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with Agile an asset;
• Experience with Web Service Testing (REST and SOAP) an asset;
• Experience with Oracle an asset;
• Experience testing financial controls systems an asset;
• Experience with Error Handling an asset;
• Experience with testing data integrity and reconciliation an asset;
• Knowledge of web application security and penetration test tools/techniques an asset;
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry including cable, internet, telephony and wireless is an asset with experience in several of the following highly regarded:
• Order Entry / Order Management