|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Enterprise Architect is dedicated to multiyear investment program development and leads the program to develop, maintain & govern the Enterprise Architecture (EA) across the business domain in collaboration with the Service Delivery Engagement Manger, Solution Architects, and other Enterprise Architects and stakeholders.
This role is to contribute as a member of a larger team to the development of EA processes & architecture review processes, as well as leading the integration of those processes with related business & IS processes.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Provide expert technical leadership for the development of strategic directions for IS architecture, standards, principles and best practices and guide related initiatives, projects and services by:
• advising the Enterprise Architecture team and the Manager regarding the direction of existing and potential corporate/department computer systems, emerging IS program delivery solutions, new IS products and those which the department should pursue and/or adopt;
• assessing business/technical feasibility and impacts on future and current systems, recommending solutions and priorities, and determining and coordinating resource requirements;
• overseeing strategic annual architecture plans; working with other departments, jurisdictions and service delivery agencies to facilitate the exchange of information;
• participating in the preparing of IS plans and budgets for corporate and integrated initiatives.
2. Provide guidance to Delivery initiatives, by:
• contributing to the definition, implementation and governance of enterprise IS and architecture plans, policies and standards to guide the development, integration, implementation and maintenance of our client’s various infrastructures and systems;
• reviewing initiative and project documentation throughout their lifecycle to report on their status to the Enterprise Architecture team and ensure compliance with IS standards and principles;
• leading the definition, implementation and governance of client support, business process review and systems research/design policies, procedures and standards;
• providing advice regarding interpretation of, and amendments to, Husky IS development policies and procedures;
• providing advice to clients regarding technology risk assessments, problem resolution and project issues.
|Requirements / Exigences
• Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business partners
• Can consolidate requirements and translate them into IS deliverables
• Has established KPI’s and service levels which translate into improved client experiences
• Experienced in several technology architecture design or re-design efforts
• Has assessed potential implications of re-designing for multiple functions or departments
• Able to present the results and benefits of architecture re-design to business management
• Has mastered technology architecture concepts, methods, and tools
• Can cite company or industry specific examples of successes, failures and lessons learned
• Can identify the effectiveness and completeness of Business and Technology strategies and ensure alignment with IS and other applicable cross-organization strategies
• Experienced in assessing business benefits, costs and risks on multiple types of projects
• Proven ability to create an environment where identifying project risks is positive
• Capable of playing a leadership role in conducting value assessments using value management tools and job aids
• Can bring up to date business cases based on changes in cost, scope and/or schedule, and include metrics that quantify the value proposition, benefit for each customer group as well as IS
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée