Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||SAP Functional SME-Financials (FI)
||Our Financial Solutions Center has a challenging opportunity available for a Senior Functional Business Analyst with superior analytical and business problem solving skills. The Financial Solutions Centre is a group within Information Services Organization and has responsibility for sustaining SAP accounting modules; delivering information that business areas deem necessary to make good business decisions; promoting SAP as an enabler of business process change; and implementing business solutions.
This is a 6 month contract.
||Working with a wide variety of people, both internal and external to our client, specific accountabilities include:
• Customer support for SAP modules: Financial Accounting (FI), and Controlling (CO). This includes tracking and prioritization of problems/issues and ensuring resolution on a timely basis
• Providing leadership for Accounting initiatives involving Business Process Change
• Working in a team environment (with Accounting and Business Units), identify business requirements and develop and implement SAP system solutions
• Developing functional specifications to demonstrate requirements to technical personnel
• Soliciting proper involvement of business resources from accounting departments as require
• Supporting a project/program manager in accounting initiatives
• Providing expert SAP and business process knowledge to business initiatives relevant to accounting
• Communicating effectively with the business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Coordination of Information delivery requests from accounting and business groups ensuring a systematic and consistent process is used.
||Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a major in Accounting
• Designation as a CA, CMA or CGA would be an asset
• A minimum of 8 years of business experience preferably in the petroleum industry
• Expert knowledge of the Financial (FI) and Controlling (CO) module within SAP including extensive configuration experience.
• Above average analytical skills in order to secure relevant information/data and identify key issues and relationships to determine appropriate course of action
• Strong, proven business analytical skills and the ability to define business processes and reporting requirements
• Good knowledge of SAP reporting packages (Report Painter, Report Builder) and proven experience in assessing, designing and delivery reports would be an asset
• Good project management skills would be an asset
• Ability to facilitate change, challenge the status quo, and recognize the need for improvement
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) along with a positive attitude and perspective
• Strong customer service orientation and proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals, and to identify and resolve problems
• Exceptional skills in effectively managing multiple tasks, often under pressure and within rigid time constraints