|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||IT Solutions Specialist
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||This role ranges from selective cut-tasking and project-based assignments to support related activities within existing infrastructures. Responsibilities include: planning, designing and implementing solutions at a moderate to complex level including: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Exchange 2007/2010, Lync 2010, System Center products, Hyper-V and Microsoft VDI.
In addition to the technical delivery, the IT Solutions Specialist will work in a pre-sales capacity, analyzing product and client requirements, including network architecture and design of technical solutions to support business needs. The successful candidate will participate in the technical pre-sales, design and architecture, implementation, maintenance, optimization and documentation activities concerning the IT Enterprising Network Infrastructure.
1. Analyze product and client requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions to support business needs.
2. Develop technical solutions and write detailed reports for projects employing complex technologies.
3. Work as part of a team to develop project plans, schedules, and estimates of moderate complexity, employing project management methodologies.
4. Maintain a superior level of Microsoft and other certifications that assist Metafore’ s customer in the planning/design/delivery of superior IT solutions.
• Post-secondary Business or Computing degree/diploma (or equivalent work experience)
• Current MCITP certification(s)
• Minimum of 5 years designing and leading complex IT projects requirements
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the delivery of simple to complex Microsoft projects
• Windows 7 deployments utilizing SCCM
• A proven track record of successful solution delivery
• Knowledgeable of IT-related business operations and ITIL processes
• Confident, motivated for self and team
• Strong leader, technically and otherwise, with results oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent business and service delivery acumen, professional attitude and appearance
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to identify opportunities and associated risks
• Thorough and acute attention to detail
• Strong problem solving abilities to turn challenges into opportunities
• Advanced knowledge of Metafore and Vendor programs and processes
• Ability to understand customers’ current computing environments limitations and capabilities
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience