Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Service Desk Analyst I
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Service Desk Analyst (SDA) will work in a high volume environment providing incident or request resolution for application and hardware incidents while working closely with the customer in our 24/7/365 environment. This is a day shift.
This role is for an excellent communicator who excels in customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
Our ideal candidate will be an energetic, "doer" who is able to set their own priorities while maintaining a necessary "calm", who has a passion for customer service, who pays strong attention to detail and outstanding communication skills.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||• Respond to all inbound and outbound calls and web ticket within a set timeframe
• Provide Application and Technical Support via phone and /or email in accordance to SLA’s
• Manage and maintain client specific Knowledge Databases
• Respond to network, server and communication incidents
• Follow up with end user to ensure satisfactory resolution of aged incident or request
• Accurately record all information regarding end user incidents or requests into Remedy
• Monitoring all client calls assigned to you to ensure that service commitment levels are met
• Demonstrating multi-tasking and follow-up skills
• Maintain at least 65% resolution rate on initial call
• Comply with the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Complete tasks or special projects as assigned by supervisor(s)
Position specific details
One of our Clients is transitioning from Windows XP/ Office 2003 to Windows 7 / Office 2010. The primary role of the Service Desk Analyst (SDA) will be to troubleshoot issues related to the Windows 7 and Office 2010 project. The analyst will also be required to answer other calls that are non-related to the project. (i.e. Provide incident or request resolution for application and hardware incidents).
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Minimum of one year of related working experience
• Proven ability to multitask in a busy, diverse, client-oriented office environment
• Highly professional
• Takes pride in seeing a job complete and well done
• An appreciation for how technology serves the end user, especially in the following areas:
- Microsoft desktop environments
- Ticketing systems and case management
- Windows XP and 7
- Office 2010
• Advanced telephone customer service skills
• Maintains professional conduct during intense and stressful work periods
• Time-conscious and reliable
• Proactive and organized
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience