Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Metafore is currently looking for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to support our SMB clients.
This individual has strong customer service skills. Your will be required to maintain the server based environment and assist with architecting basic solutions.
||• Responsible for responding to infrastructure (network, server, service) outages that can affect users and critical application. This includes service restorations and recommending long term resolutions including working with application analysts and external supplier & vendor support.
• Required skills and experience
o Server Virtualization
o Microsoft Domain Administration including DNS & DHCP
o Network Management
o Network Monitoring
o Storage management
o Backup and restorations (tape and disk)
o Microsoft Exchange administration and support
o Server Management including builds, patching and anti-virus
o Microsoft office suite support
• Submitting and adhering to the client’s Change Management processes to ensure a controlled environment (with pre-defined outage windows and ensuring backout, testing and implementation plans are presented to a large group).
||• Microsoft Desktop Certified Technician ( or equivalent work experience – 3-5 years)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer
• Cisco Certified Network Engineer
• CompTIA A+ and Network + certification
• Possess a proven track record for service delivery
This position requires a vehicle to support various clients.