Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Logistics Coordinator (Win 7 Rollout)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The project goal is to deploy Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010 software and tools to employees and contractors, located in Canada. Windows Vista and Office 2007 are the current standard. The timeframe for actual deployment execution is being finalized but could be May through June or September through October.
Logistics Coordinator role will work with a project team that will primarily include an Application Integration Coordinator, a Deployment Coordinator and Change Manager. All of these positions support the Project Manager with developing and implementing plans for a successful and least disruptive deployment.
This project is at the pre-design phase that will require development and implementation of processes that will clearly identify the needs of each deployment recipient, and will ensure concise scheduling, tracking and implementation of each individual; utilizing concise asset tracking, scheduling, pre-staging and real-time reporting techniques.
A successful candidate will be able to help manage ambiguity, resolve conflicting priorities, and deliver business value. A successful candidate should also be an energetic self-starter who has the confidence, experience, and enthusiasm to drive results but achieves these results in a way that builds unity and consensus. Candidate must be ready to hit the ground running.
This is a 6-10 Month Contract
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||The Logistics Coordinator responsibilities for this deployment include:
• Help define and implement a process for deployment logistics support.
• Conducting assessments for deployment readiness, producing a product that will define specific requirements (hardware, applications) and timing for each unit deployed.
• Help define a plan for ensuring concise asset tracking and recording of each individual deployment; leveraging existing tools and practices.
• Works closely with Deployment Coordinator and Change Manager to finalize and implement deployment logistics plan.
• Provide input to defining and customizing a communication plan.
• Administering and executing the logistics of the deployment plan, according to defined schedules, including interfacing with customers.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Strong scheduling management abilities.
• Ardent attention to details.
• Very well organized and pursues results – tasks, timelines, scheduling, etc.
• Good communicator and strong interpersonal skills – requiring verbal interaction at many levels.
• Collaborative and creative self-starter
• Proven office computer skills - MS Windows Vista or Windows 7, Office 2007 Suite or Office 2010 Suite
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée