Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Senior IT Recruiter
||We’re on the hunt for an Information Technology Recruiter with 5 or more years of agency experience. This team helps Metafore’s Clients source and hire talented IT people.
You must be a person who has a sense of urgency and is exceptionally flexible and capable of outstanding communication with both candidates and client hiring managers at all levels. A diplomat, you have a proven track record of success in life-cycle staffing in a busy challenging work environment and are eager to hit the ground running.
You have a direct experience, education in the field of Information Technology are an innovative, enthusiastic person with 5 or more years of demonstrable success in a hands-on recruiting role in an IT environment.
• You’ll work closely with our team of IT Resourcing Business Development Consultants and be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for temporary (contractual) or permanent positions.
• You’ll update our requisition database to ensure data integrity for current and future job opportunities.
• You may be involved with employment advertising, candidate testing; conducting background and reference checks and negotiating offers.
• You must be a capable of developing effective working relationships with our team; with candidates; with account managers and with clients. (Direct liaison with clients can be beneficial to ensure understanding of recruiting requirements.)
Responsible for establishing and maintaining pipelines of qualified candidates using a combination of direct sourcing, Internet searches and postings, referrals and other creative methods for identifying potential candidates.
Collaborating with recruiters to determine appropriate strategies to find qualified candidates for specific positions. Maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers and making recommendations to them about qualified candidates.
Conducting initial phone screen on potential candidates to determine qualifications, interests and affordability. Conducts reference checks.
||• 5 or more years of experience preferably in recruitment of IT consulting individuals.
• Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Strong skills in Word processing, e-mail, Internet, MS Windows and experience using a candidate management system is a plus.
• Prior experience and/or understanding of a broad spectrum of IT roles are an asset.