|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Senior Business Analyst for HRIS Application
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||This client has initiated a project that will select, procure and implement an integrated Human Resource Information System to replace their existing HR applications. This solution will create a single, integrated and comprehensive view of their workforce in order to allow employees and managers to make better HR business decisions.
You must have experience with both requirements elicitation, experience authoring RFPs, and knowledge of the entire SDLC and work closely with IT and Quality Assurance. The role will also entail developing Use Cases and the ability to identify current and future state business process and associated business rules. In addition to eliciting and documenting requirements from stakeholders, the candidate must ensure that all analysis artifacts and associated documents are created and maintained using the client's current methodology.
This is a 4 to 5 month contract assignment located in Vancouver with occasional travel within BC. The successful candidate must work in the office during regular business hours. Some travel within the province of BC and some after hours work will be required.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||The major deliverables of this assignment are:
• RFP sections
• Process Mapping and supporting documentation
• Business Rules
• Business Requirements documentation
• Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
The main responsibilities are:
Define Business and Functional / Non Functional Requirements which includes the following:
- Liaise with third-party vendor-partners and business subject matter experts to define requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process mapping & descriptions, use cases, and scenarios
- Author, validate and prioritize requirements
- Develop user cases
• Carrying out Enterprise Analysis activities
• Author major components of the RFP
• Ensure requirements traceability
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Keep documentation up to date to reflect changes
• Provide regular status and issues reporting
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Advanced skills in the MS Office suite, specifically Excel and Visio are a must.
• Under graduate degree in a technical subject such as computer science or related area; or a combination including a diploma in computing or business analysis plus relevant experience
• 5-10 years recent related Business Analyst experience in an enterprise setting
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
• IIBA Certification an asset
• Business Process design, capture and analysis (Visio, BPMN)
• Experienced in collaborative business and functional requirements capture and maintenance tools and techniques
• Proficient with Excel, Visio and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, senior managers, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Experience authoring RFP requirements
• Running effective joint requirements capture sessions, with both a wide range of internal stakeholders and external organizations
• Quickly driving multiple stakeholders to consensus
• Skills considered an asset:
- Experience with Blueprint (requirements tool)
- Experience within the HR Function and with core HR systems: payroll, benefits, benefits enrollment, employee master data, succession planning, competency
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel