|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Services Technician II
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Service Technician II is responsible for ensuring the post sales technical support of IT equipment and infrastructure for a customer.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Perform intermediate-to-advanced hardware break-fix services on PCs, laptops, network printers, and servers, etc. Outcomes should be the completion of calls assigned using the minimum time and least number of parts required
2. Perform intermediate-to-advanced IMAC (installs, moves, add, changes) services: hardware roll-outs, refreshes, and other hardware deployment related activities on PCs, laptops, printers, POS devices, etc
3. Handle software installation/support/upgrades
4. Perform intermediate-to-advanced desk-side support services installing and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network related issues
5. Provide 2nd level Help Desk support including diagnostic function
6. Provide desk side support services beyond break and fix services when required
7. Perform Intermediate LAN and internetworking related activities
8. Handle bench repairs (depot service) & remedial maintenance
9. Respond/update/close calls from National Dispatch/Call Management Center
10. Communicate with customers to diagnose problem, establish E.T.A., and parts requirements
11. Must be able to manage difficult situation and interact with customers in a positive manner. Key focus is ensure positive customer experience
12. Intermediate understanding of Network and infrastructure for Small to Medium Business - management and operations of existing and configuring network equipment
13. Complete technical training as identified and outlined by the Service Delivery Manager
14. Must be able to update and manage documentation and administration of calls efficiently
15. Collect data for input to customer reports (serials, asset tags, workstation ids, etc.)
16. Provide desk side support services beyond break and fix services when required
17. This position could also be asked to act as a Lead technician for a specific project where lower skilled resources are being utilized. During such an assignment the resource would be asked to act as an escalation point, conduit between the lower skill techs and others (Metafore associates, customers, vendors), collect paperwork, document hours worked and overall project milestones.
|Requirements / Exigences
||College diploma in the IT field or in a related discipline,
Mandatory requirements: Comptia A+, Tier 1 Manufacturer Desktop, Notebook and Printer certification.
Desirable requirements: Comptia Server+, Comptia PDI+ Network+ , MCP, CCNA
Minimum of 5 year experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience,
Fluent in English, spoken and written communication,
Proven interpersonal skills, with emphasis on listening
Effective Team player
Advanced organizational and excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Fluent in Windows / MS Office environment
Advanced understanding of the information and communications technology industry
Advanced planning and organizational skills.
Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
Advanced PC-based skills, including CRM, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
Advanced Leadership fundamentals in order to coach Associates as required (IMAC and Level 1)
Competent planning and organizational skills.
Excellent process skills and exceptional attention to, and management of, details.
Excellent work ethic and passion to achieve high standards of performance.
Uncompromising values: respect, integrity, trust, excellence.
Good PC-based skills, Excel, Outlook, Word and WinTel Operating Systems.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience