Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲ IT Support Analyst
||Our client requires an individual in the role of IT Support Analyst – Junior/Intermediate level. This position performs software/hardware setup, system maintenance, end-user client support and training, on current and emerging information communication technologies.
Client hasn't decided if they want to hire full-time right at the start of contract to hire.
||• Work closely and receive direct instructions from the IT Support Administrator;
• Perform installs and support on various tablet/desktop applications and hardware(HP/Lenovo), operating in Microsoft Windows, IBM Lotus Domino and Apple platforms;
• Perform installs and support on iPhone, BlackBerry, and Andriod mobile platforms;
• Provides end-user client support on Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes, mobility use and general computer related topics;
• Provide direct support for existing NEC voice-over-ip (VOIP) telephony infrastructure;
• Participate in team meetings, sharing knowledge, information and ideas among team members as well as work independently;
• Record information with clarity and accuracy;
• Organize asset tracking and software licensing.
||• Sound inter-personal and communication skills to interact face-face with end-user clients at all levels of seniority;
• Technical abilities to support a primarily Windows-based infrastructure platform and working knowledge of MS Office 2010, Windows XP/7/8, Lotus Notes, Apple OSX, and VOIP technologies;
• Knowledge in Active Directory, SCCM, Print server, DNS;
• Ability to work cooperatively and independently with minimum supervision;
• Willingness to work the required hours to complete the responsibilities assigned;
• Ability to lift 50-lbs.;
• A valid driver’s license for travel to client sites within close proximity of the Calgary-area;
• Professional and low profile approach to on-site conduct – strict client confidentiality is a necessity.
• Minimum 2 year diploma in IT related field.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in an IT helpdesk Level 1 or Level 2 capacity;
• Previous customer service related experience.
||Contract to Hire