Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Private Cloud Architect
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||This client wants to consolidate their systems and wishes to start reviewing the technical elements that need to be considered when designing a new data center. They require an individual with a background working in an IT consultancy environment. You should have broad and deep experience based knowledge of physical and virtualized shared services platforms and hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions gained through genuine involvement in the architecture, design, implementation, and testing of large scale, complex, multi-technology projects for enterprise customers.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||Your responsibilities as a creative, positive, self-motivated consultant include the following:
• Cloud Service and Deployment Models: Deep understanding of Cloud Service and Deployment Models such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS service models, Private, Public, Hybrid and Community Cloud deployment models.
• Server infrastructure design and administration: Ideally Intel and Unix Blade Servers with storage and IP networking knowledge being an advantage
• Server virtualization: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer and associated third party workload planning & management tools e.g. PlateSpin Recon/Migrate
• Infrastructure Lifecycle Automation: Software Server Automation and Operations Orchestration, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012, VMware vFabric Data Director. Solid application and infrastructure scripting experience (PowerShell) is advantageous
• Server operating system design and administration: Windows and/or Unix being an advantage (including subjects such as directory services, hardening, etc)
• Infrastructure Management & Monitoring: Ideally HP Systems Insight Manager and HP Insight Control or IBM Director
• High Availability, backup and Disaster Recovery: VMware SRM
• Application and Infrastructure Security
|Requirements / Exigences
||This is a senior position that can engage on contracts to review exiting plans and roadmaps to validate direction. You must be able carry out research and act as a sounding board on the above technical issues.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée