Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Service Desk Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||We have two contract positions available until the end of December 2013.
We havetwo Helpdesk Support Analyst positions open with our dedicated Oil and Gas team. The team consists of highly professional, committed and team-oriented Service Desk Analyst. This is an excellent environment for people to apply their knowledge and expertise in providing first-class support to our client’s end-users.
This is a very dynamic, fast paced environment where all team members demonstrate adaptability, initiative, resourcefulness and adeptness.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing helpdesk support to variable Business Unit end users for technical support
• Responding to technical related emails, telephone calls and voicemail,
• Resolving calls at either first or second levels of support and escalating as appropriate,
• Identifying gaps in Process Documentation and/or contributing to documentation
• Other duties as assigned
• The successful candidate will have a degree or diploma in Computer Science, or related discipline, combined with a minimum of two years experience in helpdesk support roles providing end user support, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in call ticketing systems is required.
• Natural leadership and problem resolution instincts, commitment and willingness to accept ownership, will be important character traits.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Windows XP OS knowledge
• MS Office skills
• Basic network understanding
• Self motivation
Nice to have:
• Linux OS experience
• Oil & Gas Experience
• Documentation skills
• ServiceNow experience
• ITIL understanding
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée