Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Inside Sales Representative
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting client managers (outbound sales representatives), and helps develop and manage relationships with existing and new customers within the assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative effectively leverages internal and external resources and programs in order to maximize customer satisfaction, sales and profitability.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Assist account managers to effectively service customers and consistently achieve sales and profitability objectives in assigned territory, and leverage relevant business partner, vendor/supplier programs to maximize gross margins.
2. Provide input to develop territory and account plans to profitably grow revenues and market share in assigned territory (with existing accounts and new customers).
3. Generate sales by proactively prospecting for opportunities within the assigned territory.
4. Effectively manage daily quote, pricing and order management activities, ensuring client requirements are met.
5. Schedule and confirm appointments for client managers.
6. Keep clients informed of new offerings and promotions; prepare unsolicited proposals, cross-sell and/or up-sell where possible to maximize customer satisfaction, sales and gross profit margins.
7. Participate in opportunity pipeline reviews with account managers and sales management, prepare and continuously update sales forecasts by account and offering.
8. Document, update and maintain comprehensive account information, including opportunities, contacts, and activities (in central information repository).
9. Continuously keep informed of pertinent business, IT industry, territory and account related news to maximize effectiveness.
10. Ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• University degree.
• Minimum 3 years work experience.
• Strong business acumen.
• Good understanding of the IT industry
• Effective negotiation skills
• Effective planning and organizational skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on listening
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Uncompromising integrity.
• Strong PC skills, including Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience