|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||We have an exciting opportunity for an Senior CRM Architect in our Client's downtown office. The successful candidate will work with the architecture team and will be accountable for the design, successful technical implementation, and operability of the technologies.
||• Responsible for the end to end Project Technical Design of assigned Projects. This includes all aspects of the technical design of the projects:
• Application Architecture
• Integration Architecture
• Solution Architecture
• Data Architecture
• Integration Architecture
• Infrastructure Architecture
• Responsible for the resolution of complex technical/design issues and ensure the completion of all architectural technical deliverables of assigned Information Technology projects.
• Collaborate as a peer with members of the Technical Working Group, and other technical and non-technical resources on Shaw’s Information Technology Department.
• Work in partnership with the technical leads, and developers, making sure that the technical leads and developers are able to realize the architecture, by a combination of mentoring and direct involvement.
• Lead and participate in architectural reviews of software, infrastructure, data and other architectures.
• Verifying the implementation of their assigned Information Technology Projects, ensuring the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and will meet the requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring the assigned projects follows the Information Technology overall architectural strategy and processes.
• Work in partnership with program and project managers within the Information Technology Department.
• Responsible for communicating the architecture thus making sure that everyone understands the architecture. Different people have different viewpoints, so the architect has to present various views of the system appropriate to different audiences
• Responsible for the completeness of all project architectural, and design documentation.
• Assist with development and implementation of processes, standards and best practices for the Information Technology Support Delivery teams
• Interact with members of other departments in an effective and professional manner.
• Participate in special projects as requested.
• Take on various other duties as required.
• Work in conjunction with other groups (i.e. Engineering, BI, ITSD, Innovation) with architectural related matters
• Architecture Working Group involvement when necessary
||• Recent architecture experience w/CRM Technical Architecture (Siebel (Preferred), Salesforce.com)
• Recent hands-on experience and expertise in OSS/BSS architectures.
• Successful implementation of OSS/BSS architectures focused on wireline and Wifi technologies.
• Experience as an integration architect on an enterprise SOA project.
• Knowledge of REST-based architecture and RESTful services.
• Firm understanding of OO application design and architecture.
• Knowledge of data architectures and technologies, including both relational/SQL and noSQL databases.
• Experience conducting architectural, design or hands-on code reviews of existing projects.
• Experience architecting or developing enterprise projects using Java, and Microsoft .NET or similar technology stack.
• Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure, servers, deployment, provisioning, networking, and security.
• Understanding of source/revision control systems including Subversion.
• Past experience working with integration testing processes, practices and teams.
• Project management or team leadership experience is a plus.
• Experience addressing concerns from a cross-project or company-wide level is a plus.
• Familiarity with and buy-in on agile/lean development methodologies, continuous delivery principles.
• History of developing, implementing, and improving business processes.
• Comfort working intimately with resources from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
• Experience influencing rather than directing individuals, including leaders, in large organizations.
• Ability to understand and work within project scope, lifecycle, process, and dependencies.
• Telecommunications industry knowledge.
• A credit and criminal check will be required