Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
Our Sherwood Park client is currently looking for a Project Coordinator for this part-time (two days a week) contract role.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: December 31, 2013 (with the possibility of a one year extension with same terms and conditions)
Our client's Information Technology Services (ITS) department is seeking a resource to support the Infrastructure and Customer Support team’s project portfolio. This resource is considered a Project Clerk or Coordinator.
- Maintain a portfolio listing of each project and key indicators or statuses
- Maintaining a status reports for each active project.
- Interfacing with and supporting any financial activities relating to a project.
- Meeting secretarial duties such as preparing materials for meetings that will be chaired by the Manager of Infrastructure and Customer Support.
- Following up and providing assistance with project resources that are assigned tasks. There may be times where the tasks are too complex to complete for this role therefore assistance may be limited; at other times tasks may be related to business analysis or documentation therefore performing the legwork of the task with ensuring the assigned resource provides final approval may be required.
- Performing any task required to support the successful completion of the many projects found within this portfolio.
2 days per week on site. Flexibility exists with how the 2 days per week are used so long as meetings and face-to-face meetings that are required for supporting tasks is met.
- Experience coordinating IT Projects coordination with more consideration for infrastructure related projects (site moves & builds, server upgrades, switch installs).
- Experience with business analysis and good written documentation is a nice-to-have
- Extremely well organized with excellent time management with multiple priorities