Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||SAP-LMS Functional Analyst
||The SAP-LMS Functional Analyst will collaborate with Learning Management System (LMS) Project Team and HR LMS Administrator in the LMS roll out.
This is a 6 month contract.
||The tasks will include the following:
• Provides comprehensive knowledge of SAP-LMS business processes, including: process flows, data requirements, technology, people and integration
• Develop the rollout plan for the Learning Management System (LMS) in conjunction with the HR stakeholders.
• Plan and coordinate the training of the LMS Training Administrators across the company.
• Maintenance of the LMS Training Environment in terms of data, access and SNAP activities.
• Gather the specific requirements of different Business Units on LMS rollout; develop the Design and Functional Specification document, perform the required system configuration; carry out unit testing and integration testing.
• Preparation of test scripts for testing the configured scenarios
• Support the HR LMS Administrator in the day-to-day activities.
• Redesign and clean-up of Qualification and Task Catalogue.
• Leverages the HR business to support design and testing activities
• Relevant College/University graduation.
• Minimum of 10 years SAP Implementation experience covering SAP-HR modules such as: Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Talent Management etc.
• Minimum of 5 years implementing SAP-LSO module.
• Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with HR stakeholders
• Must have experience working on a large transformation projects
• Must have experience in facilitating change management strategies, approaches and tactics with different business units.
• Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.