|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Desktop Virtualization Architect
||This client needs an intermediate to senior desktop virtualization resource to help architect a desktop virtualization implementation. They plan on using a combination of different software products such as Citrix and VMWare in their VDI environment. They need a resource available for part time contract assignments who can research the options open to this client and advice on their architecture and security needs.
||You will be a Desktop Virtualization Architect who will have the responsibility to provide Citrix and VMware assessments, Virtualization Assessments, review designs and upgrades, and ongoing health and maintenance of VMware Citrix & Virtualized Desktops. You will review reference Architectures, provide subject matter expertise in delivering solutions, and review technical expertise. You will be working with some or all of the following technologies VDI / VMware View / ThinApp / XenDesktop / XenApp / Windows OS / VMware vSphere / Citrix XenServer / App-V / Hyper-V / User Persona Management.
||Your background should include the following:
* Design and implementation of VMware and Citrix VDI
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy on Windows 2003/2008/2008 R2 Server
* Application integration experience including scripting, registry, application packaging, and other related application integration and troubleshooting skills with Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, VMware View 5.x, Citrix Provisioning Server 6.x, Citrix XenApp 6.x, VMware vSphere/XenServer/Hyper-V
* Hands on experience with virtualization and desktop virtualization products including App-V, ThinApp, Citrix Streaming, SVS, Provisioning Server, Liquidware Labs
* Expertise with Windows OS (XP,7,Server 2003,Server 2008, Server 2012) and Active Directory
* Experience packaging and deploying applications in a XenApp, terminal server or VDI environment
* Knowledge of Datacenter infrastructure including DNS, PXE, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, MS Exchange, AntiVirus, Security