Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Intermediate/Senior Technical Writer for Health Care Training Project
||This client requires an intermediate/senior Technical Writer for a Patient Care Record training project.
The purpose of this project is to implement an electronic Patient Care Record system to replace the current paper system. This project is in execution phase, with the planning, procurement and application configuration complete. The remaining phases include integration with Health Authorities, Application installation, Testing, Training and Rollout throughout the province.
The initial engagement is for a 6 month contract starting ideally around the beginning of February. However the project is a multiyear endeavor, including architecture, business modeling, procurement, deployment and transition of current systems and processes.
||• Designs, develops and executes training materials in accordance with completed pre-approved Training Plan for all aspects of training. Training materials may include:
Quick Reference cards
On-line learning aids
• Manages day-to-day tactical aspects of work completion.
• Reviews deliverables with working group before passing to project director or client for approval.
• Measures all deliverables against vendor recommended design, quality and best/normal practices. Reports any deviations.
• Ensures documents are complete, current, and submitted for review and signoff to all stakeholders appropriately.
• Participates in project team meetings weekly and participates in client and working group meetings. Liaise with training officers and Project manager for work content and product completion
||• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in technical training writing or education.
• Experience with Health Care Application development and IT
• Experience with Education or Learning Management systems and processes an asset
• 7+ years of writing/education or training experience
• Previous hands on experience using ADOBE, WORD, VISIO, CAPTIVATE, and conversion to Publishing products as outputs may be required using each of these technologies.