Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||IT Manager, Technical Applications
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||• As a member of the Information Technology Applications Team the IT Manager, Technical Applications reports directly to the Director, Enterprise Applications.
• This key role will be responsible for all aspects of the IT Applications technical landscape and integration of the SAP solution.
• Mentor team members in SAP best practices and Accelerated - ASAP implementation methodology.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||The successful applicant would be a Manager for the Applications Technical team based out of Calgary.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
• Responsible for all SAP Basis, development and non-core applications covering:
o SAP ECC, BW, Enterprise Portal, Business Objects, PI;
o Testing Tools, Enterprise Document Management, Integration Software;
o Architect integration between SAP and other systems and tools;
• Lead Technical innovation initiatives supporting business needs including:
o Mobility Technologies
o Workflow Automation
o Bar-coding and Scanning Solutions
o Business Testing Automation
• Sets technology standards, policies and procedures, ensuring integration, integrity and consistency across the organization;
• Work alongside IT Infrastructure management in regards to priorities and deliverables;
• Provide in-depth SAP product knowledge to help support business and project objectives;
• Create a learning environment through leadership;
• Identify and lead technical development opportunities leveraging our project management office methodology;
• Supports both on-going projects and production support as required;
• Work alongside the regionally focused IT staff supporting their priorities and deliverables.
|Requirements / Exigences
||• At least 8 years SAP related experience in Basis or ABAP or relevant Management experience;
• Related post-secondary degree or college equivalent or Management Information Systems;
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills, a positive and professional attitude, conflict management and issue resolution skills;
• A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced team-oriented environment;
• French as a second language is considered an asset.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein