Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Technical Sales Specialist
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Technical Sales Specialist is responsible for liaising with account managers and clients directly to identify client requirements, assess work effort, provide specialized expertise in their field and collaborate with both internal and external resources to build key Technical Services solutions during the pre-sales cycle. The Technical Sales Specialist shares in the responsibility within the sales team to deliver on contractual commitments to clients, manage each engagement to the sales budget and ensure outstanding customer satisfaction
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. In collaboration with Client Executives and Sales Directors, build winning RFI/RFP responses including completion of pricing, proposal documents and presentations to support the solution, utilizing established pricing templates to ensure margin objectives are met.
2. Collaborate with various account managers and client executives to identify and nurture sales opportunities. Monitor and facilitate the progress of Metafore TS Solution bids and RFP responses, including real-time updates into tracking system
3. Present Metafore’s TS Solutions to existing and prospective clients.
4. Participate in regional sales meetings to support development of growth strategies for TS Solution offerings acting as an SME for the following solutions: Maintenance Services, On-Site Services, and IMAC/Deployment services with broad understanding of Metafore’s full suite of Services.
5. Ensure an in-depth understanding of vendor partner warranty programs and service offering, service delivery model and cost impacts including our Service Network.
6. Accountable for the renewal of existing Technical Service contracts.
7. Utilize opportunity qualification and assessment tools
8. Identify client needs and design innovative TS solutions that differentiate Metafore from its competitors
9. Obtain and maintain required technical certifications, and upgrade knowledge of emerging IT industry technologies and solutions.
10. Coordinate implementation of contracted deliverables with relevant team members (e.g., account managers, client executives, sales directors, & TS leaders).
11. Contribute to business intelligence and strategic business planning within the sales groups.
12. Continuously keep informed of pertinent business, IT industry and account related news to maximize effectiveness.
13. Ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience