Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Client Overview / Vue d’ensemble du client
||One of Canada's largest IT solutions providers. Metafore has delivered IT Solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 25 years. Metafore IT Resourcing Division helps our clients staff their permanent, contract and temporary roles. With a team of more than 1250 associates, operations throughout Canada. Metafore represents leading technologies and solutions, and designs, supplies, and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions, and advanced Professionals Services.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||We require the services of a Helpdesk Analyst who will provide first and second tier support and troubleshooting of desktop based applications and/or systems.
The scope of the services will include the following:
1) Provide the on-going system maintenance and monitoring.
2) Organize and implement both infrastructure and application software upgrades and new
releases related to desktop systems and peripherals.
3) Provides documentation of all system and application problems and their resolution and
reporting of progress on problem resolution to management.
4) Assist in system integration and support services to ensure all mission specific
applications work as designed within the organizations computing environment.
5) Act as a resource for departmental or infrastructure related projects.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1) A broad knowledge of IT and business issues and processes required in support of an
enterprise desktop environment with a minimum of 2 -5 years related experience.
2) A post-secondary education in Business or Information Technology (or Equivalent)
3) Extensive knowledge in several of the following: Microsoft, Microsoft productivity
applications, software packaging and distribution, system image creation and patch
management with a basic understanding of IP network fundamentals and client server
4) The ability to logically troubleshoot complex application and/or interface issues is a
5) Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée