Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Network / Windows Analyst (Senior)
Our Edmonton GoA client is seeking a Network/Windows Analyst (Senior) for this contract to hire role.
Start Date: ASAP
As an integral player with the Network Operations team your role will include providing support for the infrastructure, administration and overall operation of all network services to over 90 offices throughout Alberta.
- In-depth knowledge of many aspects of network technology.
- Must possess strong competencies in Microsoft technologies, including directly related experience with the latest versions of Microsoft Server, SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange and Lync unified messaging infrastructures.
- Experience in implementing and supporting technical solutions designed for secure, complex and highly available networks, including Microsoft failover clusters, storage area networks (SAN), virtualization methodologies and load-balancing solutions.
- As a senior member of the IT team you will be expected to provide creative technical solutions to the client's dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly proficient team environment is essential for ongoing operational support and project initiatives.
- The Network Operations team provides escalated technical support to other areas within the ITS branch and maintains and monitors key system processes and services for infrastructure support on a 24/7 basis. Some on-call and after-hours support will be required on a rotational basis.
- Your background includes a related postsecondary degree/diploma and extensive experience at a senior analyst level in the delivery of technology solutions.
- Current Microsoft accreditation is an asset.