|Title / Titre
||Fusion Middleware Administrator (Senior)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our Edmonton client in the Energy sector requires the services of a Senior Fusion Middleware Administrator for this contract role.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: December 31, 2013
The Senior Fusion Middleware Administrator's role is to administer Oracle databases and Fusion Middleware stacks (Oracle application servers, Weblogic application servers, SOA servers and Middleware Servers). This role will design, develop, and maintain IT’s databases, monitor standards and procedures and integrate systems through data layer and middleware layer. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and customer focus are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Lead and participate in planning and execution of integration projects with emphasis on Oracle Fusion Middleware and database technologies.
- Responsible for development of LPIT technical documents (Fusion Middleware Integration overview, design documents, deployment and configuration documents, data Archiving, DR design, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve Oracle databases and Fusion Middleware stacks issues.
- Build relationships with vendors of application software deployed in the client's IT environment
- Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes.
- Identify common patterns and document best practices for integration.
- Assist with problem determination and resolution efforts when operational issues with integration solutions arise.
- At least 3 year experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration activities:
- Production experience with installation, patching, configuration, administration and tuning of Oracle WebLogic server, SOA servers, and webcenter servers
- Production experience with High Availability, Security, Disaster Recovery Swing in Oracle DBs and Fusion Middleware technology.
- Knowledge of Oracle FMW 11g architecture.
- Experience configuring WebLogic domains, clusters, managed servers.
- Performance tuning and health monitoring and of Oracle Middleware.
- Oracle DBA experience for 10g and 11g.
- Oracle Web Tier experience.
- Familiar with WLST scripts.
- Experience in the following activities:
- SOA Administration experience.
- Experience with Oracle ODI Administration.
- Experience with OSB (service bus), BAM, OAM or OIM Administration.
- SSL Configuration
- Client interaction experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Deadline focused; doing what it takes through creative and independent thinking
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision and guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and interactive environment
- Experience with Enterprise scale application integration
- Individual must be able to work independently on complex technical issues, may make significant design or standard practice deviations based on depth and breadth of his/her knowledge
|Date Added / Date ajoutée