|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||One of Canada's largest IT solutions providers. Metafore has delivered IT Solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 25 years. Metafore IT Resourcing Division helps our clients staff their permanent, contract and temporary roles. With a team of more than 1250 associates, operations throughout Canada. Metafore represents leading technologies and solutions, and designs, supplies, and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions, and advanced Professionals Services.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Our client is currently seeking a Systems Analyst with advanced skills in Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) to build, test, and deploy software to end users. The Systems Analyst will act as the technical leadthat replaces Microsoft Windows XP with Windows 7, via SCCM, on desktops. Thbe role inclused documantation, plans, guidelines, and implementation plan.
||• Maintain regular status reports
• Review the tools required to manage a Windows 7 upgrade and provide a gap analysis with regard to functionality
• Develop a technical deployment process
• Determine and create the infrastructure required to manage the upgrade
• Build a lab to support the rollout process and create test scripts to validate a successful deployment
• Prepare and validate all the software packages needed for the upgrade
• Test and validate the effectiveness of the deployment process
• Upgrade the tools required for the migration
• Support and coordinate any Application virtualization that may be needed as part of the
• Document the entire process
• Ensure all user data is secure prior to the migration and can be restored after the upgrade is
• Deploy, monitor and manage the upgrade, including all associated packages
• Monitor and report on the status of the deployments
• Track time against specific tasks and projects
• Ensure all deliverables are to specifications & requirements
||• At least 10 years of proven experience with desktop and server infrastructure management
• Strong background in securing desktops
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration
• AntiSpam Module with MS SQL backend database server.
• Proficiency in Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/Windows 7 in an enterprise environment
• Proficiency in Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, MS SQL 2000, 2005, IIS 6.0/ 7.0, BES 4.x/5.x
• Proficiency in deploying Microsoft Windows as using SCCM and other software deployment tools
• Installation and Configuration experience of XenApp and publishing in-house applications as well as standard packages.
• Installation and Configuration experience of File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) Solution such as Tripwire
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point and MS Project
• Excellent interpersonal/team skills with core team members, the implementation team members, technical consultants and project leadership.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Strong verbal communication skills, necessary in order to understand business requirements, interact with customers and to explain system constraints to the cross functional team.