Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Help Desk Support Analyst (Law Firm Experience Highly Desirable)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Edmonton client, a well-established law firm is currently looking for a full time Helpdesk Support Analyst to join their firm.
Our Helpdesk Support Analyst will provide first level helpdesk services support to staff and lawyers in all locations. This position requires day to day hands on remote and on site systems support. Responsibilities include hardware/software troubleshooting, user access and authorization, interfacing with the Systems team to determine exact nature of problems and actively seeking immediate solutions to maximize work productivity. This entry level position (only role of its kind within the team) works as part of a collaborative Systems team to deliver exceptional systems support to staff and lawyers.
- Respond and resolve helpdesk issues which involves answering helpdesk inquiries, documenting problems and procedures, responding to e-mails, researching technical issues.
- Provide direct support and guidance to staff and lawyers in the effective use of firm software applications across all departments.
- Perform PC imaging, update the Intranet, assist with office moves, hardware inventory and rotation of new hardware.
- Maintain up to date technical skills in relevant firm software applications.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has strong customer service skills and proven ability to listen and respond to employees in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette.
- Able to communicate technical information in simple terms to non-technical staff.
- Able to follow procedures and maintain an accurate log of inquiries and concerns.
- Solid interpersonal skills to interact with various personalities at all levels in the firm diplomatically.
- Is a team player and able to work effectively independently with little supervision.
- Proven troubleshooting skills with the ability to handle a full range of helpdesk issues
- Is able and willing to take new assignments.
- Is willing to work flexible hours to help meet departmental goals.
- Information technology designation or relevant field and/or successful career history in the role of helpdesk support will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in a helpdesk support role.
- Previous experience in a law firm or legal environment and an understanding of legal documents and procedural requirements is strongly desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 2010, Windows 7, Windows 2008 and 2003 servers and previous experience applying updates or patches.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work different shifts, overtime, some weekends and holidays.