Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲ IT Manager
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Our client is looking for a jack of all-trades IT Manager. This is a very small shop, but with some cool technology, so this position will be very hands on. This role would be about 50% Management and 50% Operational. Direct reports will be one or two people.
Our client is currently located in the Bonnybrook industrial park, but will be relocating near Deerfoot Mall in the NE.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||Primary Role Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and network infrastructure.
• Make recommendations to improve performance and reliability of the network and systems.
• Implement best practices for deployment and management of critical systems to ensure high availability, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for network infrastructure and computer systems operations and development.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
• Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
• IT Request Management process
• Budget control and expenditures.
Shared Role Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network operating system issues.
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
• Train staff in the optimal use of existing technology.
• Orient management and staff about the potential use of new technology.
• Hardware asset management and software licensing.
• Research current and potential resources and services.
• Security monitoring
|Requirements / Exigences
• Proven proficiency in computer hardware, software systems and programs.
• Expertise in computer networks, network administration and network installation.
• Highly effective in computer and network troubleshooting.
• Knowledge and experience in Cisco/HP routers and switches.
• Knowledge and experience in HP servers,
• Knowledge and experience in desktop and laptop computers.
• Proven knowledge in Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics GP, Access and Sharepoint
Management Proficiencies, Soft Skills and Proven Qualifications:
• Highly effective management, supervisory and team building skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle pressure and stressful situations.
• Effective verbal, presentation and listening communication skills.
• Effective written communication skills.
• A minimum 10 years IT industry experience including management experience.
• A degree in Computer Science or Technology
• Ability to travel to field locations and attend technology and training events.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Full-Time / Temps plein
|Date Added / Date ajoutée