Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Web Project Manager
Start Date: Immediately
Our Government client is seeking 2 Web Project Managers for this contract position.
- Experience working in an ICT environment (8 years).
- Experience working on website projects (5 years).
- Experience to include SEO (search engine optimization), web design, optimization, a/b (split testing), CMS experience, content redevelopment, web tools and web services / API's
- Experience working as a Project Manager (1 year).
- Experience directly planning, delivering and/or managing complex website projects
- Experience leading modern interactive website development projects
- Experience working with business to business and business to client process flows including service catalogue development
- Experience using MS Project or other project management tool
- Experience leading complex (multi-stakeholder and multi-technology) projects
- Written and oral communication skills in a business environment using the English language
- Experience with web development projects spanning the full web development lifecycle.
- Experience with project life cycle methodologies
- Experience with website and mobile design and wireframe process
- Demonstrated experience establishing and/or operating the following project control processes on multiple projects: schedule management, issue management, risk management, status reporting, change control, budget/effort management
- Experience with mobile app (phone / tablet) or mobile web projects
- Experience with projects having aggressive project schedules
- Experience with risk and quality management processes
- Experience with PMI/PMBOK
- Experience with post-secondary education or education systems
- Experience with agile development methodologies and lifecycles
- Experience with A/B testing and web page performance and usability testing
- Experience with modern interactive website requirements analysis and design
- Experience leading stakeholder website usability studies and incorporating findings into website designs
- Experience facilitating workshops and conducting interviews to obtain and validate requirements
- Experience modeling and documenting website structures and content information architectures
- Experience with the integration of social media tools within websites
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience with usability on mobile devices and tablets
- Experience with user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) concepts, planning, testing and execution
- Experience with website content re-development projects
- Experience with web content management systems and processes
- Experience with template-based websites
- Membership in International Institute of Business Analysts or graduation from a Business Analyst program
- Experience analyzing and understanding Web metrics and analytics
- Experience multi-tasking and working on several web projects at the same time
- Experience with the GAEA enterprise architecture framework
- Experience with IAE’s LIFe/LIMS enterprise architecture framework
- Experience with COBIT
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with the Drupal content management system