Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
||Oil and Gas
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Infrastructure Jack of All Trades
||This is a 6 month contract with a strong chance of renewal.
||Active Directory Skills
• Knowledge of distinguished name, organizational unit, canonical name and domain controllers.
• Understanding of AD components such as user/computer accounts, security groups and group memberships, domains and forest organizations.
• Basic AD query skills using toolsets such as DSQUERY, DSGET and LDAP.
• Ability to integrate PetroTechincal solutions into existing AD structure.
• Knowledge of Group Policy function and impact.
• Understanding of Group Policy delivery mechanisms and targeting ability.
• Troubleshooting skills tied to Group Policy and overall Effective Policy determination.
• Ability to design/alter and implement PetroTechincal targeted policies.
• Understanding of software installation processes – Executable extraction, MSI installations and repair, source file locations and repair.
• Installation sequencing development.
• Software dependency determination.
• Understanding interdisciplinary workflows and determining application configurations.
• Knowledge of SCCM deployment methodology.
• Ability to design, test and implement software packaged solutions that align to PetroTechnical requirements.
• In depth understanding of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems
• Understanding of VMWare, cloning and virtual machines.
• Ability to troubleshoot window OS and interpret different log types.
• Ability to gather and troubleshoot system performance data.
• Understanding of backup types, processes and scheduling.
• Ability to write and generate basic batch files.
• Ability to design, test and implement workstation solutions that align to PetroTechnical requirements.
• High level understanding of the necessary components within a Citrix farm.
• High level understanding of background processes of service provision.
• Ability to design, test and implement Citrix based solutions that align to PetroTechnical requirements.
• Understanding of ODBC .
• Basic understanding of how SQL server works and connects.
• Basic understanding of how Oracle DB’s work and connect.
• Understanding of critical path, milestones and process alignment.
• Knowledge of the phases of the project lifecycle and ability to work within each phase.
• Ability to work within to work within the project portfolio.
• Ability to co-ordinate and work with project and non-project resources.
• Ability to transition project results to support services.
• Technical and process writing skills.
• Knowledge of clustering technologies.
• Understanding of SAN and NAS storage systems.
• Understanding of high performance compute cluster configurations and their associated reliance on other infrastructures.
• Knowledge of hardware specifications and capacities and their impact on performance metrics.
• Understanding of data room operations and rack configurations/alignment/wiring requirements.
• Ability to design, test and implement infrastructure solutions that align to PetroTechnical requirements.