Must have a broad scope of understanding of the environment in order to understand the implications of changes to the environment.
Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate.
Must be a team player.
Must be willing to do anything from day to day mundane tasks to major project work.
Technical Skills Required (please specify the # of years for each item):
1. 5+ years of related IT experience
2. Active Directory (2003/2008/2012): Senior level of troubleshooting and support abilities
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with the business, IT personnel and application vendors
4. Ability to interact and form strong relationships with people from varying disciplines
5. Senior Knowledge of AD, DNS, WINS, DHCP, DFS in a multi-domain environment
6. Well developed team skills with a collaborative work style
7. Process orientated with the ability to discuss, advise, coordinate and document processes with people from varying disciplines
8. Strong organizational skills in prioritizing and tracking numerous initiatives underway
9. Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
10. Windows server Operating system, 2003, 2008 – Senior
11. Programing or scripting experience with powershell, winbatch, and vbs
12. eDirectory 7.x/8.x on Windows an asset
13. Knowledge and experience with LDAP Implementations (eDir/AD/iPlanet)
14. Experience and understanding of Identity Management as a service an asset
15. Ability to follow change management process.