Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Client Relationship Manager
||Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking a Relationship Manager for our Calgary office. This individual will be responsible for ensuring all necessary and appropriate linkages exist between the assigned clients and the various delivery teams within. Over time, the Relationship Manager will also be responsible for the Management process for the assigned client relationships, which focuses on whether our client and their Clients are collectively doing the “right things” and doing it the “right way” and are truly positioned for results. A key focus will be on facilitating and enhancing the Results philosophy of our clients.
The role is fully supported by mature delivery processes, people and technologies.
Our client offers a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation package including health care benefits and a flexible working environment.
||Relationship development at three levels:
• Identification of new business requirements within the context of client business results and client service offerings
• Risk and issue identification and resolution
• Participation in identification and construction of assignment teams or individuals
• Population of weekly management information reports and trackers
• Participation in weekly relationship management (people and assignments) meetings
• Supporting participation in Value Management process and sessions
||• An understanding of the operational drivers of the client businesses including the ability to develop solutions to address client business Results
• The ability to gain trust and respect from internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• The ability to effectively resolve issues and conflicts in a professional manner
• The ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of individuals, sometime having competing objectives
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively and professionally conveys information verbally and in writing
• Proven relationship builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills
• A team player who drives toward the achievement of overall organizational goals
• Experience working within the integrated components of the client business environment
• Experience working in a business environment identifying levels of risk, related process or operational improvements
• Proven relationship building experience with business owners, managers or stakeholders at the all levels
• The proven ability to successfully lead issue resolution processes across multiple stakeholder environments
• 7 to 10 years’ experience within business development and/or relationship management
• Preferred to have some practical consulting experience
• Experience working within two or more of the following industries a considerable asset: Healthcare, Government, Energy, Oil & Gas, Retail/Wholesale, Supply Chain, Public & Private sectors
• A university degree, preferably in IT Solutions, Healthcare Management, Business or a related discipline; or a combination of equivalent education and experience