Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||SAP ABAP Developer
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||As a member of the IS Application Development team, the successful candidate will work within FI to resolve defects, implement functions, complete unit testing, functional testing, system testing and integration testing, provide support, development and business solutions using SAP R/3 developers workbench.
This is a 6 month contract.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||This position will support our client in its current SAP environment. The correct individual for this position will need to be able to work in our legacy SAP environment and will take direction from the ongoing projects and from IS Lead of Development. As a member of the IS Application Development team, the successful candidate will work within FI to resolve defects, implement functions, complete unit testing, functional testing, system testing and integration testing, provide support, development and business solutions using SAP R/3 developers workbench.
|Requirements / Exigences
• FICO 5 - Financial - Controlling
• GL & SPL 5 - General Ledger (old Special Ledgers a must, knowledge/practical experience with new SPL a plus)
• AP / AR 3 - EDI (IDOC) and Cheque processes including Lockbox
• JVB 5 - Joint venture billing and Processing required, knowledge/practical experience with JIBLINK an asset
• PS 3 - Understanding of how Oil an Gas (Canadian Industry) utilizes PS to provide AFE reporting
• ABAP 5 - At a minimum SAP 4.6 and up In addition to standard ABAP must have ABAP Objects, preferably on a Unix application server with Oracle as the DB
• BADI/ Exits 3 - SAP method for enhancing SAP supplied modules, Included in this must be SAP User Exits (SMOD / CMOD)
• BAPI 3 - Business APIs
• ALV 3 - List Viewer also OO-ALV (SALV Classes)
• BDC 3 - Batch Data Communication
• IDOC 2 - Intermediate Documents
• ALE / EDI 2 - Application Link Enabling / EDI (Knowledge only)
• ABAP Tools 5 - Debugging (Classic as well as the New facilities available with ECC 6.0), use of Trace and Memory analysis
• SAP ECC 6.0 (4-6 Years)
• SAP Financials (4-6 Years)
• SAP Functional/Configuration Expertise in one or more SAP modules (4-6 Years)
• Experience with SAP PI an asset
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée