Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||The Purchaser is in charge of all daily tasks regarding product procurement. He or she is responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet customers order requirements.
||1. Generate PO and verify validate that all pertinent detail ie: address, costs and required fields are applied
2. Validate order assigned to vendor SO#
3. Make purchases and follow up with suppliers on pending purchase orders, back orders and delivery dates.
4. Monitor daily issues with order and solve problems or discrepancies on invoices in cooperation with the accounts payable department and suppliers.
5. Monitor and track BO based on daily reports.
6. Correct cost and escalate where required for resolution with Vendors and AP
7. Escalate action as requested by ISR, CE or order issue.
8. Cancel orders or re-order as required based on order resolution.
9. Contribute to a productive and dynamic work environment.
10. Execute all other related tasks.
||• College diploma in administration with procurement option or college diploma in procurement management or 3 to 5 years related experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Positive and dynamic attitude
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software such as Microsoft Dynamics AX (an asset)
• Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written (an asset)
• No compromise on integrity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Excel in particular