Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Senior Java Software Engineer
||This client requires two Senior Java Engineers to undertake leading and primary coder roles in Java development. This includes solution architecture, systems design and development. The first project is the development of a web based application which will allow their clients the ability to report sales on the internet. The functional design has been completed but items like testing and HST reversal remain. One resource will be full time for six months and the other will be part time (2days /week) for six months. This project is expected to start at the end of January 2013 and will likely be extended for a further six months from the end of the first term.
||* Minimum of 5 years of Java/J2EE experience developing web based solutions from start to finish
* Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with JSF components like RichFaces or ICEfaces
* Expert level experience in frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Struts
* Good understanding of Object Orientated Design and Model View Controller design patterns
* Implementation experience using Logging solutions such as Log 4
* Application Server experience such as Glassfish, WeLogic and Orion
* Exposure to Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse