|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Incident, Problem & Service Request Specialist
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Reporting to the Team Lead, IT Service Management, the Incident, Problem & Service Request Specialist coordinates and supports the day to day process activities for Incident Management, Problem Management & Service Request Fulfillment Processes aligned to elements in the Service Level Management process.
• Ensures effectiveness and efficiency of the processes
• Reporting and measurement of key Operational metrics
• Facilitate monthly review meetings with each operational team to address incident and problem management process issues, aged incident/problem records, trend reporting to identify potential problem candidates etc.
• Provide trend analysis and reporting for potential problems to proactively identify problems and incidents to align with known errors in the knowledge management database.
• Escalation point for process, customer and tool related issues that affect Incident, SR or Problem Management processes
• Coordinate and facilitate team work between Level 1, 2 & 3 support teams
• Create, update & provide training on the processes
• Responsible for implementing process improvements to adapt to the business needs while ensuring process maturity
Contract Duration: 3-6 months
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||IT Service Management Tool Support
• Provide ITSM tool training and act as SME/business on the tool
• Enhance the ITSM tool to reflect business needs by continuous service/process improvements including workflow enhancements, integrations, business rules, controls and data mapping
• Act as Admin for ITSM tool and its associated Knowledge Management Systems
• Produce operational and management metrics and reports by configuring the ITSM tool/ other reporting tools
• Liaise with Level 2/3 support teams to monitor the availability, capacity and performance of servers for hosting the ITSM applications to ensure optimal operation with the assistance of application support
|Requirements / Exigences
• An undergraduate degree/technical diploma or equivalent industry experience.
• 2011 ITIL Foundations Certificate required
• ITIL Intermediate level (Service Operation, Service Offerings and Agreements) Certification preferred.
Experience and skills required:
• Min 2 to 4 years of ITSM-related work experience in Incident, Problem, Service Request, Service Level Management
• Knowledge of Best Practices and industry standards related to Incident, Problem, Service Request Management & Service Level Management
• Working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem & Service Request Management processes along with some root cause analysis techniques
• Strong technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and the relationship of these components to enterprise applications
• Keen attention to detail.
• Process orientation to service delivery with customer focus
• Strong communication, negotiation, facilitation, negotiation, interpersonal, team building, documentation and project management skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills, superior problem solving and decision making skills
• A self starter who is able to work in a collaborative, challenging and ever changing environment
Nice to have:
• IT Experience working in the Utilities industry
• 2 to 4 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst is an asset
• Business Process Design experience
|Functional Area / Secteur fonctionnel
||Application Support / Soutien d’application
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Start Date / Date de début
|Date Added / Date ajoutée