|Title / Titre
||Senior Procurement Specialist (RFP Writer)
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our Edmonton client requires a Senior Procurement Specialist (RFP Writer) for this long term contract.
Start Date: June 5, 2013
End Date: March 31, 2015
The client's IMT RFP Project will lead them and its stakeholders through the Request for Proposal (RFP) process to procure application and related information technology infrastructure services. The objective of this initiative is to optimize the IMT service delivery and support model to enable business areas of the client to effectively deliver services to Albertans and across the GoA.
The successful resource will deliver the following documents using GoA templates where applicable and tailored to the Project:
- The client's IMT RFC and the associated RFC documents and appendices including draft RFP, tentatively scheduled for release in June of 2014;
- The cleint's IMT final RFP (incorporating supplier RFC feedback where appropriate), tentatively scheduled for release in September of 2014;
- Supporting appendices, schedules, attachments and exhibits; and;
- Evaluation plan and templates.
The client shall guide the successful resource in development of the documents and deliverables described above.
The successful resource will liaise with the the IMT RFP Project Manager, and the project team to ensure an accurate, timely and high quality RFP is delivered, as directed by the Project Director. The resource will report to the IMT RFP Project Director.
The successful resource shall perform the Services as follows:
- Review project service delivery model framework;
- Develop the IMT project Request For Comments (RFC) and RFP to align with business case and service delivery model;
- work with the IMT RFP Project team and Ministry staff, key stakeholders and Ministry partners to coordinate and lead the creation of procurement-related documentation including a RFC and RFP;
- work with the IMT RFP Project Manager to develop a project charter and project plan encompassing all relevant procurement processes;
- maintain the project plan;
- provide bi-monthly progress reports as requested, comparing actual progress with the plan, identifying issues and risks that jeopardize successful task completion;
- work with the appropriate resources to facilitate meetings, assist in the development of the proposal evaluation plan and evaluation criteria;
- develop the necessary procurement documents (i.e., RFC and RFP including associated appendices) for release;
- work with the IMT RFP project team as necessary to prepare responses to vendor questions regarding procurement document contents;
- ensure that all procurement documents adhere to GoA procurement rules;
- facilitate elements of the proposal evaluation processes including, but not limited to, vendor consultation sessions, solution demonstrations and internal meetings required for the evaluation process; and
- perform other writing, coordination and research activities needed to support decision making and successful procurement.
- 5 years experience in the development and writing of RFCs and RFPs.
- 3 or more years experience in large, complex ICT outsourcing projects.
- 5 years knowledge of Canadian public-sector procurement policy, guidelines and procedures, and a sound understanding of divisional and ministry policies and procedures; government legislations and regulations to be able to identify, research and incorporate applicable governing policies and regulations (e.g., Agreement on Internal Trade, FOIP, Public Service Act, Financial Administration Act, etc.) and develop processes within these frameworks.
- 5 years experience in formal, business related, written communication skills.
- 5 years experience leading group activities to facilitate the creation of deliverable outputs.
- 5 years experience preparing for and facilitating workshops to gather input from clients.
- 5 years experience producing and packaging final deliverables for presentation.
|Date Added / Date ajoutée