Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Senior IT Security Analyst
||The Security Analyst will engage in matters related to IT security for new software and hardware implementations. One of the primary responsibilities will be to perform risk assessments on new technologies and software solutions. These assessments may be part of a larger IT project, or they may be one-of requests to implement standalone software or hardware. Assessments of third-party engagements and cloud solutions may also be required.
The candidate should possess very strong communication skills and be able to work with all levels of the client organization. Much of this role will involve consultation with team members. They will interact with security architects, infrastructure analysts, application developers, vendors, business partners, project stakeholders, etc.
||In addition to the risk assessments, this candidate will act as a subject matter expert in control system security. They will also be involved in our security awareness program and support our international travel program from an IT security standpoint. They will also perform routine security checks to validate that the proper access procedures and audit controls are in place and functioning within acceptable parameters.
Candidate must be team-oriented, results-driven and comfortable working in a virtual team environment.
• Post-secondary education in computer science or MIS specializing in IT networking and/or Security or equivalent experience.
• 5-8 years of work experience.
• Strong knowledge of computer security and ability to relate and apply concepts.
• Ability to write non-technical documentation to communicate the value added by security at a non-technical business level.
• Excellent understanding of TCP/IP and perimeter security.
• Knowledge of SCADA and/or Control Systems.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Professional certification preferred in any of CCSP, CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, SSCP.
• Experience performing IT security risk assessments.
• Excellent background in secure application development.
• Industry Experience within ONG pipelines.