Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Our Vancouver based client is looking for a Multimedia Designer who develops specialized graphic design work and provides design solutions for multiple display platforms through conceptualization, storyboarding and production of marketing, advertising and communication materials.
This role will visualize concepts quickly and clearly in a production environment and work collaboratively with Marketing, User Experience, Web Development and Product Development teams.
This is a six month contract with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a security check.
||• Designs and produces graphics for websites, online applications, mobile apps and user interfaces (UI)
• Creates clean, crisp, modern designs whilst understanding current usability and design trends.
• Produces multimedia materials from concept to design, development and implementation and collaborates with internal teams on production activities.
• Proactively develops and maintains strong working relationships with various internal contacts while providing design and technical expertise, solutions and recommendations
• Ability to work within a team of designers, while being strongly motivated and possessing strong self-initiative.
||• Ability to quickly visualize and communicate concepts through sketching or other rapid design methods
• Strong proficiency with design tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience using functional specifications, wireframes, site maps and prototypes to create designs.
• Knowledge of Web best practices, clean and organized code
• Ability to act on own initiative, to exercise sound judgment and to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal , time management multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills in a fast paced, marketing driven environment
• Understanding of B.C. gaming industry an asset.
• Strong knowledge of online gambling an asset
• Multimedia Design or Graphic Arts certification/diploma/degree from a recognized institution
• 3 to 5 years professional experience with a strong preference for extensive experience in a web environment.
• In depth knowledge of user interface design principals, responsive web design, user centric design processes, accessibility and usability methodologies.
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered
• An up to date online portfolio featuring a range Multimedia design with a focus on web and interface design