Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Inventory Analyst develops processes, best practices and evaluates associated costs of Metafore’s services logistics network, service parts inventory, repair process, and 3rd party warehousing operations while maintaining a focus on customer experience, efficiency and cost reduction.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Tactical execution of the planning and replenishment strategy. Sparing plans and their development.
2. Analyzes inventory levels to prepare orders for replenishment, spares and understanding lead times, stocking levels for right product, right place, and right time fulfillment.
3. Responsible for cycle counts and physical inventories.
4. Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports to base business decisions for inventory control and customer reporting.
5. Develops policies, program, and procedures to support market delivery requirements.
6. Identify slow moving or aging inventory and recommend strategies and tactics to sell-through.
7. Manage inbound and outbound shipments from suppliers on a daily basis to meet SLA requirements.
8. Analyzes and reconciles any inventory discrepancies. Navigates the inventory using Metafore and 3rd party tools.
9. Oversee and executes on transportation issues, exceptions and problem escalations.
10. Develops and nurtures mutually beneficial relationship with assigned vendors.
11. Maintain ongoing focus on quality and timely completion of assignments and tasks.
12. Continuously keep informed of pertinent business, IT industry, territory and account related news to maximize effectiveness.
13. Ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
14. Other duties as assigned
|Requirements / Exigences
||• College diploma or University degree in Logistics related field with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
• Strong business acumen, including good understanding of information and communications technologies.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Very good planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and effective listening skills.
• Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent initiative and “can-do” attitude
• Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage diverse responsibilities and assignments with a meticulous attention to detail and quality.
• Common sense and good judgment.
• Advanced PC-based skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience