|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|Industry / Entreprise
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Senior POSSE Analyst / Developer
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Computronix’s POSSE application is the primary workflow tool utilized by Development and Building Approvals (D&BA) to create and maintain its Permitting, Licensing, and Inspection business functions. It supports over 50 work flows for over 1200 internal users and 1300 external users. The POSSE application has been integrated with several major enterprise applications and has custom reporting functionality through the Data Warehouse.
Up to three additional technical resources are required for the support, maintenance, and enhancement of the POSSE application to enable delivery of daily operational requests. Resources may also be responsible for the support, maintenance, and enhancement of system interfaces and/or system reporting functionality.
This is a 12 week contract.
Work will be completed at our client's south location.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||Reporting to the Application Support Supervisor, the contract resources will be required to develop and support new or existing POSSE workflows using PL/SQL and POSSE Configuration Tools. Primary duties will include:
- Technical leadership for system enhancements and maintenance requests;
- Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of new POSSE workflows;
- Design and development of complex customizations, interfaces, and reports;
- Working with business experts, application users, and IT service providers to investigate and resolve application issues
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Proven experience with POSSE v6.x (2+ years)
• Proven experience with Oracle 11g and PL/SQL (5+ years)
• Proven experience with design, development, and delivery of application solutions
• Experience developing and supporting system integration and system reporting functionality
• Strong communication skills (listening, written communication, and verbal communication)
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
Desired Skills :
• Experience with Sybase InfoMaker
• Experience with Tibco Integration
• Experience with Business Objects and Informatica (Data Warehouse)
• Experience with Linux / UNIX
• Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations, or equivalent endeavours.
Project Scope and Project Objectives:
• Contract resources will be assigned as the primary technical resources for enhancements and maintenance requests
• Contract resources will be responsible for:
o Participating in business process re-design, requirements gathering, and/or technical design sessions
o Identifying and communicating potential concerns related to technical design and recommending system approaches or solutions to meet business requirements
o Solving problems and developing creative solutions
o Programming new POSSE workflows, integrations and/or reports
o Completing Quality Assurance checks for application changes, testing application changes, and working with clients to achieve sign-off for user acceptance testing
o Writing technical documentation based on standard processes and templates for our Client's Application Development Methodology and Application Support Methodology
o Investigating and resolving application errors and/or issues reported by application users
o Sharing knowledge / expertise with team members
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée