Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||_Technical Integration and Deployment Coordinator
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Technical Integration and Deployment Coordinators provide professional services to deploy project components into the enterprise environment. As well as identify solutions to integration challenges.
Technical Integration and Deployment Coordinators can also perform the role of the within a specific Program supporting a number of development, integration test, system test and training servers that consist of both physical and virtual servers running the Windows Server operating system. The Technical Integration and Deployment Coordinators maintain proper configuration management processes and standards. They automate and supports the daily application builds (compile and deploy .Net code) and assists in problem resolution. Technical Integration and Deployment Coordinators at the Program level work with the Enterprise Deployment Team to coordinate migrations to the enterprise managed environments.
Resources require the following skills:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot
- Ability to work with minimum mentoring
- Ability to coordinate with various project teams, maintenance teams and the Ministry’s deployment group
- Ability to resolve issues
- Ability to write reports and define processes
- Ability to manage stress
- Ability to provide feedback in a timely manner
- A team player
- Coordinate software and hardware integration for projects.
- Coordinate software and hardware deployment for projects.
- Support / assist the enterprise and project teams in troubleshooting integrated services issues.
- Support / assist the enterprise and project teams in troubleshooting software compatibility issues.
- Support / assist the enterprise and project teams in resolving hardware / software compatibility dependencies.
- Support / assist the enterprise and project teams in defining integration procedures and standards.
- Daily monitoring of all server software for proper operation;
- Software assembly and compilation (Build process) including automation and configuration management;
- Maintaining and reporting on the Build Schedule to development teams, test teams and project management teams;
- Participation as part of the implementation team;
- Resolution of configuration and deployment issues.
- Review hardware and software configuration and confirm as meeting Program (business) and Alberta Education / Advanced Education and Technology’s Enterprise Architecture requirements.
- Communicate environment requirements and configurations to the development / integration teams.
- Obtain enterprise utility information and communicate to the integration team.
- Ensure the development and integration teams test configurations and interfaces and ensure problems found are reviewed and communicated to the enterprise team.
- Attend Alberta Education / Advanced Education and Technology’s integration services meeting.
- Regular updates to senior staff regarding progress of assigned units of work, focusing on potential deviations from previously supplied estimates.
- Assist in the formulation and documentation of the Alberta Education / Advanced Education and Technology’s Technology Architecture.
- Technology research as required.
- Working with Alberta Education / Advanced Education and Technology representatives defining and undertaking quality assurance processes related to defined units of work.
- Provide tracking of and monthly reporting of time expended related to work undertaken.
- Participate as needed in other assigned tasks, such as:
- Project Meetings
- Project Related Duties
Mandatory Experience/Skill Criteria:
- Experience working in an ICT environment - six (6) years.
- Experience working in a SQL Server environment - two (2) years.
- Experience working in an N-tier environment – two (2) years.
- Experience working in a distributed environment and basic knowledge of networking – one (1) year.
Desirable Experience/Skill Criteria:
- Experience working as an Integration and Deployment coordinator.
- Experience using VB.Net
- Experience using .NET framework
- Experience using COM+, COM, DCOM
- Experience working in an Oracle environment.
- Experience solving technical problems through intense research.
- Experience working on enterprise integrated solutions in an enterprise architecture
- Experience working with Web Services
- Experience configuring servers and common Microsoft server components
- Experience with post-secondary education or education systems.
- Experience with GAEA enterprise architecture framework.
- Experience with AET’s LIFe/LIMS enterprise architecture framework.
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel