Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
||British Columbia [BC]
|Title / Titre
||Intermediate Business Analyst
||This role is within a client's Corporate Security & Compliance division responsible for meeting federally mandated requirements to report suspicious financial activity. This role will work on a project to implement SAS AML software, involving workflow configuration, alerting for defined analytical scenarios, and automation of F2R regulatory reporting. As a key member of the project team, the BA will act as the primary interface between business SMEs and the Solution Architecture team, and liaise extensively with QA. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and engaging individual who can effectively elicit business requirements and document business rules at an appropriate level of detail. Experience working with investigators, use case modeling, and requirements management skills, will contribute significantly to success in this role.
This begins as a six month contract position based in Vancouver. The deliverables of this role include:
• Process Mapping and supporting documentation
• Business Requirements documentation
• Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
• UAT Plan
Define Business and Functional Requirements
a. Liaise with third-party vendor-partners and business subject matter experts to define requirements
b. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, and scenarios
c. Author, validate and prioritize requirements
d. Develop use cases
Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Keep documentation up to date to reflect changes and track decisions
• Provide regular status and issues reporting
• Plan and execute the UAT cycle with the business stakeholders
||• 5-6 years recent related Business Analyst experience in an enterprise setting
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
• IIBA Certification an asset
• Experience modeling for COTS implementations would be beneficial
• Business Process design, capture and analysis (Visio, BPMN)
• Experienced in collaborative business and functional requirements capture and maintenance tools and techniques
• Proficient with Excel, Visio and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Excellent Analytical and organizational skills
Experience in the Gaming Industry or within a Casino environment is an asset