|Job Details / Détails du poste
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Oil and Gas
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Service Delivery - Training Lead
||Our client is seeking an experienced professional to support the IT Service Delivery team. As part of the Global IT Service Delivery team, the successful candidate will be responsible to define course catalog, build relevant curriculum and associated training modules. Reporting to the Knowledge and Service Management Lead, the role will have a primary focus on delivery of training for the IT SIP Program.
This is a 6 month contract.
||• Develop the detailed Training execution plan
• Reports to stakeholders and project managers on status, activities, tasks and deliverables as they pertain to the project plan
• Identify and manage training plan risks and issues
• Analyze user roles to define learning objectives, develop curriculum and design detailed course catalogue
• Develop and deliver the Training Delivery Skills workshop (as part of the Train-the-Trainer program)
• Develop the Instructor-led courses, eLearning courseware, job aids and quick reference guides
• Identify/organize/build data for training
• Work with BA’s and Subject Matter Experts to gather the content, role information, appropriate data, and business process scenarios
• Attend Train-the-Trainer sessions
||• Experience leading large training initiatives for technology implementations (5 – 7 years).
• Experience in leading end user Training Design.
• Development, Planning, and Execution for large technology Implementations across multiple locations.
• Ability to govern the quality, effort, timeline of entire training development plan.
• Ability to develop/ author instructionally-sound training content, employing adult learning methodologies.
• Hands-on experience in instructional design, content writing.
• Familiarity with ITIL and IT service management (ITSM) principles
• ITIL V3 Foundations strongly recommended
• Experience with ServiceNow and SharePoint an asset
• Experience with Captivate or similar tool an asset
• Excellent technical writing skills and strong technical editing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Build, influence and maintain effective collaborative relationships with people of different levels of the organization
• Experience with service and project delivery methodologies, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation and managing expectations.
• Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Highly self-motivated
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Flexible approach to work and able to perform under pressure
• Organization, accuracy and attention to detail required
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and be results-oriented
• Committed to the success of the team deliverables. Willing and able to "roll up sleeves"
• Self-starter; able to able to perform with broad guidelines on delivery
• Good communicator, with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Able to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines