Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Senior GIS Business/Technical Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||IT business unit is undertaking a production enhancement to the Roads GIS (Geodatabase) Model to incorporate federal Tangible Capital Asset (TCA) reporting requirements. Roads assets are stored as unique and related spatial features, along with associated attributes. This GIS Asset repository is closely integrated with a third party non-spatial asset management / work order management system.
Following a high level analysis project, this initiative will involve the detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation warranty phases required by this enhancement project which will provide Roads business staff with the ability to comply with the long term sustainability of Roads information with Federal requirements for Tangible Capital Asset (TCA) reporting by The Client. This resource will be working within the Roads business unit, and will report to an IT Project Manager.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||• Project Scope and Project Objectives:
• The candidate will be responsible for conducting the required steps to produce all deliverables associated with the business analysis activity including:
• Weekly Status Reports to the IT Project Manager;
• Detailed Technical Design & Specification authoring;
• Updating Systems Architecture Design, Database Architecture Design; and
• Management and coordination of on-site and / or off-site developers.
• Required Skills:
• Proven experience with ESRI ArcGIS solution delivery (5-10 + yrs).
• Proven experience with ESRI ArcObjects 10.0.
• Proven experience with versioned geodatabases (5+ years).
• Proven experience with Oracle / SQL.
• Proven experience with an ESRI ArcObjects maintenance solution involving linear referencing of spatial assets.
|Requirements / Exigences
* Proven experience with ESRI ArcGIS solution delivery (5-10 + yrs).
* Proven experience with ESRI ArcObjects 10.0.
* Proven experience with versioned geodatabases (5+ years).
* Proven experience with Oracle / SQL.
* Proven experience with an ESRI ArcObjects maintenance solution involving linear referencing of spatial assets.
• Previous experience with TIBCO EAI web services.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Project Server.
• Previous experience with Software Solutions Methodology.
• Previous experience with Visio for data modelling.
• Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or equivalent endeavours.
|Functional Area / Secteur fonctionnel
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Start Date / Date de début
|End Date / Date de fin
|Date Added / Date ajoutée